The CRYSTAL QUEST Turbo Style Ultrafiltration Water Cooler Bottleless Water Cooler Systems is advanced, attractive and durable. This bottleless water cooler is the perfect way to enjoy clean, crisp, filtered water without the hassle of dealing with heavy bottles and delivery schedules. Save money, space, and time with your own bottleless water cooler system. Enjoy filtered water 24 hours a day. Installs easily. Plumbs directly to your cold water line for a continuous water supply.
- Built-in water filtration system
- Easy to use
- Separate Hot/cold power switch
- Fully assembled
- Automatic Heating shut-off when hot water tank is empty or Hot temperature reached
- Automatic shut-off Float valve
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system
- Automatic hot and cold water temperature control
- All connection hardware included
- Type 304 Stainless Steel Hot and Cold Water tanks
- Easy Access front panel for service of RO/Filter system
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir.
- Weight: Turbo 45 lbs; Premium Turbo 56 lbs
- Dimension: (D) 13” x (W) 13” x (H) 37”; Prem Turbo (H) 49".
- Heating power: 500W • Cooling power: 112W
- Hot water tank volume 0.5 Gal
- Heating capacity: 1.5 Gal per hour @ 185°F
- Cold water tank volume 1.0 Gal
- Cooling capacity 1.95 Gal per hour @ 35-50°F
- Voltage: 110V-120V 50/60Hz
|Total Reservoir capacity||1.3 gallons* (estimated, tankless)|
|Heating capacity||1.5 gallons per hour|
|Cooling capacity||1.95 gallon per hour|
|Hot water tank capacity||0.5 gallons|
|Electricity||Available in 120V/60Hz or 240V/50Hz|
|Power||Heating: 500W, Cooling: 112W|
|Hot Water Tank temperature||176°F - 194°F|
|Filters life||2+ years|
* This cooler has new tankless technology, it doesn't use separate tanks to store water. The number is a manufacturer-estimated capacity as compared to bottled water coolers and coolers with storage reservoirs.
Each unit undergoes a thorough 72-hour manufacturer test before being shipped to you.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year for the complete system, not including replaceable filter media. 3 year warranty on compressor.
Nine Stage Water Filtration Process
In stage 1, water travels through a sediment filter cartridge that removes 99.99% of microbiological cysts, cryptosporidium and giardia.
In stage 2, water passes through a granulated activated carbon (GAC) cartridge. GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzine) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, which causes bad taste and odor in your drinking water.
In stage 3, water flows through one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
In stages 4 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (KDF-55D, and KDF-85D.) KDF is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
In stage 6, water flows through ceramic balls, removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and sediment.
In stage 7, water travel through another bed of granulated activated carbon (GAC).
In stage 8, water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
In stage 9, water travel through Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. Ultrafiltration (UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites protozoa and pyrogens, (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), and other organic molecules larger than .01 Micron size and most other water contaminations known today. Also removes pesticides and herbicides, as well as the hardness in water and salts.
Usually Ships In 1-2 Weeks